Monday, January 16, 2012

And so begins the journey of... MY BLOG!

I've been thinking about doing a blog for a while, but in my mind "life" has not been interesting enough to write about. Plus, I'm not a journalist... my writing skills are minimum. But I want to share my life with people, especially the creative side :) sooooooooooo I have created this masterpiece (in progress.) Mostly I want to blog about food, I like to bake and I've been doing it since I was a little girl. My favorite think to make is cupcakes because you can turn almost anything into a cupcake, but I make other things too: breads, candies, cakes, food. I make AMAZING breakfast food. I'll be updating this blog with recipes and pictures of my delectable delights.

On a lighter note, (literally) I have just started a diet. In November I decided to cut my sugar intake and started drinking only water, juice, coffee, and milk. Since then I've lost around 15lbs. About to weeks ago I started working out. I'm
afraid to check my weight on the scale in case I get horrendous results! Either way, I'll probably start updating results on here; food I eat, calories burned, supplements, etc. So that my viewers can see what I've done if I make any progress.

Feel free to comment and request something :)


This week, I'm going to make Chocolate Banana Baklava cupcakes. I got the recipe from a really amazing blogger, you can visit the recipe site here: http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2011/09/chocolate-banana-baklava-cupcakes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment