You know what they say: "New year, new you", and lately I've been on a health kick trying to lose weight. I want to feel better about myself and be healthier for my future. Unfortunately, I have a serious addiction to SUGAR and COFFEE! If you know me, you know I love food.. all types of food, especially the sweet stuff. It doesn't help that I'm pretty good at making it. But I'm proud of myself right now, because for dinner I made myself an egg white english muffin.
What I used:
- One english muffin
- One slice Provolone cheese
- One egg white (crack the egg and seperate the yolk with your fingers like a colander.)
- Lite Mayo or Miracle Whip
- Sliced turkey or ham
- Salt & Pepper for the egg whites
What I did:
- Split the muffin in half, toast it.
- Once muffin is toasty and warm, put the cheese and turkey on bottom piece.
- Microwave bottom piece until cheese is kinda melty and turkey is warm.
- Spread lite mayo on top piece.
- Cook the egg white in a pan, sprinkle salt & pepper on it.
- Once egg white is cooked, put it on top of the cheesy turkey goodness.
- Place the mayo'd top on and chow down :D
It's not as delicious as the McGriddle.. but I can promise it's tasty and a lot better for you!