Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chicken Bacon Spinach Pasta Bake!

I am addicted to Pinterest; I find all kinds of recipes, art, DIY, etc. I found a recipe on there a few weeks ago that I've been thinking about making. Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake.... Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
I decided to take this good looking pasta and make it a lil' more zesty. ;)
I added some spices, cooked everything in bacon grease ('cause that's healthy), and put extra cheese on it! In my personal opinion, the original recipe would have been too bland for me. I need FLAVOR! This recipe was a great start so kudos to the creator, I just had to add some zing.

Introducing... Chicken BACON Spinach Pasta Bake! Randy and I danced around in the kitchen listening to a Led Zeppelin Pandora station while making this scrumptious meal.
The simple things in life can often be the most precious moments


To view the recipe and instructions, click here or the Recipes tab at the top of the page.


This recipe was adapted from http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com/2010/06/chicken-spinach-pasta-bake.html

No comments:

Post a Comment