Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day! (Website Down)

Happy 4th of July everyone!

My website is acting a little funky about showing pictures so I'm going to post my pics on here for now. I know I need to update my blog, I'm such a slacker! Anyways, in the spirit of our Independence Day (and let's be honest, I could use the practice) I made some Blueberry Lemon Zest cupcakes! They are a seasonal favorite, filled with fresh whole blueberries, lemon juice, and lemon lest to make them extremely flavorful. I used gel coloring inside the decorating bag to make the icing look like it does.

I'm also posting pictures of the cupcakes from my giveaway a month or so ago. I think they look too cute to not get any attention! The flower and heart decorations are made with modeling chocolate.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4th of July!

Much Love,
~A









No comments:

Post a Comment