Monday, January 23, 2012

Cooties *blah*

Somehow, even though I've started taking vitamins and increased in antioxidants, I have cought a cold.
Vicious little mongrels they are, colds. You wake up one morning and BAM. "Oh shit. I'm sick." *Ugghh.* Which seriously sucks for me because I just started with the Spring semester, so homework to do and class to attend, plus I have been promising to post a cupcake tutorial on here. I don't know if I'll have the chance to do that this week because I'm sick, but I will most definitely do it whenever I can. Until then, I'll be uploading my artistic photo's onto my art blog. Check it out @ www.crazybeautifulart.blogspot.com and you can also like my page on Facebook, @ www.facebook.com/crazybeautifulaf

Comment for requests or suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment