Saturday, February 11, 2012

Long overdue

I've been on a little bit of a break since my last post. I did succeed in baking the chocolate banana baklava cupcakes but I didn't like them, and they aren't tasty enough to be worth the time. My friends thought they were delicious; either that or they are lying because they are friends and they don't want to hurt my feelings! Either way, I'm glad I challenged myself to try something I'd never done before.
"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."  
~Soren Kierkegaard
I'll post pictures of that little adventure soon, along with more pictures of cupcakes I am making for two bake sales in the upcoming weeks. I'll be making Strawberry filled Vanilla cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream icing, Chocolate Peanut Butter filled cupcakes, and Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing. All of them are pretty easy to make and very tasty! So stay tuned!

Recipe for Chocolate Banana Baklava cupcakes can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment